Aura skin care and laser is proud to announce the addition of Collagen Induction Therapy – one of the most popular and effective skin-care treatment alternatives to Laser Resurfacing, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels and other Esthetic procedures.
Collagen Induction Therapy/Micro-needling may be the perfect option for you. This therapy is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment with quick recovery time and is designed to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production. This is a unique way to address and correct.
Benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy:
- Lift and tighten saggy skin on the face and other parts of the body
- Repair sun damage
- Soften deep lines and wrinkles, including on the forehead
- Alleviate fine lines around the lips and eyes
- Improve appearance of scars from acne, surgery, or injury
- Firm thin, crepe-like skin under the eyes and across the entire face
- Reduce appearance of stretch marks — yes — it can be performed on the body as well!
- Lessen the appearance of large pores
- Lessen the appearance of acne, acne scarring, and decrease the frequency of acne breakouts.
How Collagen Induction Therapy Works
Micro needling pen is , high-speed microneedling device for facial rejuvenation, treatment of fine lines, acne scarring, and mild dyschromias or skin pigment issues. Compared to traditional dermal rollers, the micro-needling device performs highly accurate and controlled punctures of the epidermis to promote new collagen fibers (neo-collagenesis), elastin, and new capillaries for improved blood supply (neo-angiogenesis) in the treated area. In response to this stimulus, the skin thickens and ultimately replenishes the skin through improved contour, texture, and color. Scars, fine lines, and texture irregularities are significantly improved with this technology. The fine channels created in the skin also allow for absorption of topical solutions and serums which allows for faster healing, improved nourishment of the deeper layers of the skin (the dermis), and overall more effective rejuvenation.
Why Micro needling pen at aura Skin Care and Laser
- The pen is a motorized surgical instrument that uses a disposable needle tip cartridge with 12 \21 /36 micro-needles.
- No cross infection / One-time disposable needle consumables
- Speed – faster than manual applications
- Short session times
- Adjustable needle depth
- Minimal pain
- Heal faster
- Post care product provided by aura skin care
- THE CONDITIONS SHOULD BE AVOIDED
- Have had treatment using Botox®, Dysport®, Juvéderm®, or any dermal filler within two weeks of receiving C.I.T.
- Have had any type of facial ablation (microdermabrasion, chemical peel, laser treatment, etc.six weeks.)
- Have had any type of facial surgery within six weeks.
- Have used harsh products, including Retin-A, in the past 7-10 days.
- Have active acne.
- Have rosacea or psoriasis within the treatment area.
- Are currently pregnant.
- Have a fever blister. If you are prone to getting fever blisters or are known to have HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus) around the mouth or treatment area, you may need to take an anti-viral therapy for 3-5 days prior to treatment.
- *Caution should be taken if you have an autoimmune disorder.
WHAT TO DO TO ENSURE YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR MICRONEEDLING TREATMENTS?
Make sure you are on a good home care program that consists of vitamin A serum, vitamin C powder, antioxidants and nourishing lipids. We also highly recommend using Stem Factor.
Use a home care roller weekly to ensure you are getting the most out of your products and also preventing congestion of the skin that can lead to breakouts and dull look of the skin.
For more information and consultation contact our fully qualified BC licensed MEP (Medical Esthetic Practitioner) and Certified Oncology Esthetician
- aura skin care & laser
- #102-7738 Edmond’s Street Burnaby
- 604-553-2872 / 604-616-9477